Vogelausflug Diependal Niederlande
Birding excursion Diependal; Diependal was built on the former rolling fields of the AVEBE potato starch factory. The trip to the birdwatching hut alone is an experience! To be able to get to the viewing room, a trip through a long narrow underground passage of over one hundred and sixty meters is necessary! This makes it possible to enter the area without disturbance. From the viewing room there is a beautiful panoramic view of the area and the adjacent surroundings.
Depending on the season and the water level, there is a wide variety of birds in Diependal to admire. Every year it is exciting again to see if the Red-necked Grebe is breeding again. The Bearded Grebe is always a feast for the eyes. In the winter it is not uncommon to come face to face with the cormorant.
In addition, many different ducks and geese can be admired throughout the year. And let’s not forget the birds of prey, in the summer the Marsh Harrier hunting for prey. The Buzzard floating on the therm in anticipation of a snack that presents itself. A Sparrowhawk in a flash through the scrubs in search of his victim.
Besides the water parties of Diependal we also visit a part of the Hijkerveld. Here heather and forest birds will welcome us with their song. Come with us and experience.
Food and drinks
During the Birding Tour Diependal there will be coffee and tea with a local titbit.
What can you expect from this Birding Tour Diependal?
- There is a Swarovski spottingscope for general use;
- The guide is well known in this area and also knows the hidden birding spots;
- Especially in the Spring and Summer period good birding opportunities;
- Very nice bird observation possibilities;
- Different biotopes, therefore many different birds;
- The possibility to borrow a pair of binoculars during the birding tour;
- The guide is a very experienced birder and she can point them out for you;
- Good photographing opportunities during the tour;
- Food and drinks included;
- This birding tour is fitted for experienced and unexperienced birders;
- Free parking for your car during the birding tour;
- The ability to ask questions about the particular birds during the birding tour;
- You will get a full list with the spotted birds by e-mail;
- An unforgettable birding experience in the Netherlands.
I am looking forward to take you with me and show you all the birding secrets in this area. It is easy to book your own Birding Tour at a time and date that suites you.
Your Guide: Andrea de Vries