To ensure that birding tours are safe for everyone, the following rules apply to every Birds4You excursion. These measures are also indicated on every Birds4You Birding Tour.
Different measures may have been taken at other providers on the site. These are also indicated in their birding tour descriptions.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters (this is everyone’s own responsibility).
- Everyone must follow the RIVM guidelines, this is everyone’s responsibility.
- We don’t shake hands.
- Transport during the birding tour in your car, if necessary.
- Prevent contact contamination by using the Corona cap with the telescope. For every participant/household, a Corona cap is available for free during the tour.
- Disinfection of the hands.
- Disinfection of any loan binoculars.
- Disposable cups instead of mugs during the coffee/tea break.
- Groups no larger than 10 people (including guide (s)).
- Several birdwatching shelters are not or only accessible to a limited number of people. If that is the case the birding tour is possibly adjusted.
The Corona cap is a cap that can be easily slipped over the eyepiece (the part you are looking through) of the telescope. This prevents contact infections with Corona (COVID-19) when several people use the same telescope (Spotting Scope) in quick succession.
“The reality of the Corona era in which we live came through Andrea’s careful preparation. For example, there was a special cap for the telescope that was specially made by Birds4you with a 3D printer. All necessary hygiene measures were observed. “ Selinde, Ank & Frans Verbij, May 22nd, 2020
“Incidentally, the Corona cap specially developed by Birds4You is a godsend. This way everyone can still use the telescope.” Carolien, May 27th, 2020
“And with the corona-safe cap on the telescope, we were able to see the birds up close. Highly recommended.” Margreet & Levien, June 19th, 2020
Only at Birds4You.nl and now also available through the web-shop